MEC & MC and the National Paper Bag Co.

I found this image on the Wisconsin Historical Society Citation webpage.




On the Wisconsin Historical Society Citation webpage they have city incorrect as Richmond Hill I think. I haven't seen this area called Richmond Hill anywhere else yet.

On the right is %100 our building with its fresh paint. Because of this map:



You can see L Glickman written above Englander in the middle left. Edison Elec Ill very notable.
A little search on L. glickman brought me to the National Paper Bag Company, and searches brought me to that photo of the crane which had been tagged with the name written on the buildings incidentally in the background. Englander is also tagged in the photo, so…

If you type in Englander LIRR in Google you can find the photo on the first page of results I am sure, so I could have saved time! 




Comments

Popular Posts